News Luz Negra regains 100% of Luz Negra Centro


Latest news

Luz Negra regains 100% of Luz Negra Centro


When Luz Negra Centro (Alcorcon) was founded its shareholders are Luz Negra-Barcelona (96 %, majority) and the remaining 4% belonged to 2 partners of Easy Soluciones Digitales (Eduardo y Saturnino).

Last month Luz Negra regained that remaining 4% . From now on, Luz Negra owns Luz Negra- Centro (100%), without any entail with both mentioned partners previously.

Lighting Spain
Follow us

This website uses cookies for analytical purposes. You can accept them by clicking on the AGREE button or access our Cookies Policy by clicking on the CONFIGURE button to get more information and configure or to disable them at any time.